Currently I am sitting in my room thinking about the wonderful things that have been happening in my life. My ex got engaged a few days ago which is about a year after we got engaged...to my friend I may add. I had a really hard time with that yesterday. I just hoped that she would find someone else, I still do, but if he's the one for her then I will be happy for them. (or try to)
I promise I'm not going to use this blog as a rant about that whole thing, its just been on my mind and I wanted to get it out.
Well I'm going to start reading "Preach my Gospel" today before work. I've decided that if I get feeling sorry for myself and my lack of boys in my life I'm going to pull out my scriptures and read or say a prayer and remember I want a mission and getting married is not a priority for me right now. I am hoping this will keep me from any wallowing and it will keep me in tune with the Spirit more.
Well I'm off to get started!
I'm so excited you have a blog! And that's cool that you are wanting to go on a mission.... Yeah Dani!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so good Dani with becoming closer to the Lord. Wish i was that way! you're a good example thanks :D And I'm here to help you whenever you need me.
ReplyDelete